another recipe for me to try.
You all know I love to drink beer, but what about cooking with it? There are tons of delicious recipes that can be made even better with a little bit of beer. I came across this awesome recipe on Evil Shenanigans.
Photo/Recipe Courtesy of http://www.evilshenanigans.com
Cheddar Beer Drop Biscuits (Recipe makes a dozen biscuits)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cubed and chilled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup beer (Kelly Jaggers used Shiner Bock, but I used Pilsner Urquell)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons melted butter, for brushing
- Heat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder…
View original post 190 more words