girl when you been all my life? These are some pretty awesome recipes you got going on here.
Gingerbread isn’t just for the holidays anymore. Especially when it’s made with beer! I know the season is over, but I want to enjoy the holiday treats just a little bit longer. I found this recipe for Guinness Gingerbread from Nigella Lawson and I think it will help do just that!
Ingredients (Makes about 12 servings):
- 1 1/4 sticks (10 tablespoons) butter, plus some for greasing
- 1 cup golden syrup (such as Lyle’s)
- 1 cup (packed) plus 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 cup stout (such as Guinness or Kane Silent Nights)
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 eggs
Cooking Directions (Prep time = 10-15 mins. / Cook time = 45 mins.):
- Preheat your oven to 325° F.
- Line a 9 x 2 in. cake pan…
View original post 130 more words